People who invest in stock markets are now looking at the crypto world to try their luck. Bitcoin has been there for more than a decade now and its charm has not faded. But, besides the Bitcoin, experts like teeka tiwari are many other cheaper alternatives that have started to bring in impressive returns. Incidentally, there are crypto coins under $1, under $5 and under $100 that may be options for you to consider.
- Zcash is relatively new in the crypto market but had made quite a name for it. Its CEO Wilcox-O’Hearn has tremendous foresight and is always planning to grow the currency. Currently, Zcash has about 21 million coins involved in transactions, and investing in Zcash makes sense because of the high level of anonymity it offers.
- When talking of blockchains and innovations the names of Buterin, founder of Ethereum, and Da Honegi, founder of NEO, crops up. The NEO crypto asset is founded on the delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerant System. The improved PoS or Proof of Stake algorithm is why this currency is one of the best currencies to invest in 2020.
- Steem is the product of the popular blogging site Steemit. So, activities like commenting and blogging can now get tokens in exchange and you may use these to pay for other things.
- BNB or Binance Coin is the product of Binance, the largest crypto exchange now. In terms of market cap, BNB ranks within the first 30 cryptocurrencies and it is known for high liquidity. BNB appears to offer good prospects for the future as it is found to go up in value during times of turmoil.
- 0x (ZRX) is perhaps the latest and one of the most-trending crypto coins that investors are talking about. This is a decentralized exchange of the ERC20 tokens. Users may place orders from Ethereum wallets directly.
- Quantstamp (QSP) is the first security-audit protocol designed to detect the security flaws in smart contracts of Ethereum. Blockchains and crypto assets have always been under threats from hackers. QSP offers Airdrop of new coins for the long-term investors. It is one of the best crypto coins under $1 with a great chance of bringing in profits for crypto investors.
- Ravencoin (RVN) is inspired from Game of Thrones and is designed to convey “statement of truth” to owners of assets. The Ravencoin is believed to have a lot of potential for success and this is perhaps why the CEO of Overstock.com invested millions in it.
- Stellar Lumens (XLM) is under $1 and is a good choice for investment in 2020. It has one of the biggest market caps today although it is one of the cheapest currencies. It works on accelerating payments and reducing expenses of cross-border transactions.
- Cardano (ARA) is a crypto coin having a high market cap; it has enough room for growth and this is because of its smart contract platform. It enables businesses create financial applications focusing on security. The developers of this coin are working hard to upgrade the Daedalus Wallet so as to make it useful for all kinds of transactions. This currency is available for less than $1 and is definitely worth exploring.